Despite of its reputation of the medicinal plant in the Middle and Far East since ancient times, pomegranate has only recently arisen the interest of scientists around the world, but to such an extent that only in the last decade, hundreds of papers on healing properties of the pomegranate juice and oil have been published.
The organic pomegranate seed oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds of organically produced pomegranate fruit.
Indeed, the greatest discovery in relation to chemical properties of pomegranate oil is the presence of the unique Omega 5 fatty acids – the punicic acid. As the only natural source of these substances, pomegranate oil is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants. By eliminating free radicals, which cause degenerative processes, this powerful antioxidant can play a key role in slowing the aging process
Healing properties on oral use:
- In addition to antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, the pomegranate oil normalizes glucose uptake at cellular level, which makes it beneficial for people with high blood sugar.
- Pomegranate seed oil is rich in phytohormones, which makes this oil an ideal supplement for women in perimenopause and menopause.
- Cold-pressed pomegranate seed oil reduces the hazard from heart attack, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases.
- antioxidants present in pomegranate oil are potent agents in the treatment and prevention of colon, lung, skin or prostate cancer and leukaemia.
Ingredients: 100% cold pressed organic pomegranate seed oil.
Application: 25 drops 1-3 times a day.
Pomegranate seed oil is rich in the variety of minerals and vitamins, especially gamma-tocopherol (a rare and potent form of vitamin E), and has an exceptionally regenerative and rejuvenating effect. As such, it is particularly effective when used on the mature and dry skin. Experiments conducted on mice suffering from skin cancer have shown that pomegranate seed oil has the ability to reduce the harmful effects of radiation.
External use benefits:
- regenerates and rejuvenates mature and dry skin
- prevents the formation of wrinkles
- relieves the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- helps in healing wounds and burns
- has a positive effect on the health and beauty of breasts
- reduces harmful impact of excessive exposure to sun
External use instructions: Apply a couple of drops to skin, 1-3 times a day.
The best results are achieved in combination with GranumDrops Extract of fermented pomegranate, as these two products act in synergy.
The daily recommended dose must not be exceeded.
The product should not be consumed by persons who are sensitive to its ingredients, small children, pregnant and lactating women.
Its long-term use has shown no contraindications.