Based on the provisions of Art. 13. and Art. 27. Law on Consumer Protection (Official Gazette of RS 62/2014) “Suncokret” D.O.O. for the production, processing, and sale of healthy food to its consumers who buy goods via the website www.granum.rs.
- that the sale of goods via the website www.granum.rs is carried out within the registered activity of the business “Suncokret” D.O.O. for the production, processing, and trade of healthy food, Kaštelj put 4b, 24414 Hajdukovo, registration number: 08178003, PIB: 100853542.
- that the goods sold through the website www.granum.rs possess the properties required for the regular use of that type of goods in accordance with its purpose as defined in the Declaration;
- that the conformity of the goods to the contract is determined EXCLUSIVELY according to the properties and purpose of the goods as defined in the corresponding Declaration;
- that the conformity of the goods to the contract is determined EXCLUSIVELY according to the properties and purpose of the goods as defined in the corresponding Declaration;
- that the service of delivery of goods is free for all amounts greater than RSD 2,500 in the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
- that the possibility of purchasing goods with special price benefits and/or with special sales incentives (promotional sales) is carried out by the conditions published on the website www.granum.rs.
- that the consumer can pay for the goods he buys via the website www.granum.rs by cash on delivery at the time of delivery, by money order through a bank account, or by Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, or Dina payment cards.
- that the consumer, when creating the purchase order, by pressing the CONFIRM button, assumes the obligation to pay for the ordered goods;
- that in the case of receiving the goods, the consumer finds that the article wants to exchange for another article, which may be larger, smaller, or of the same price category than the one previously ordered, the consumer can exchange the article in the manner defined for goods purchased through the ONLINE store here.
- that in the case of receipt of the goods, the consumer does not want to keep them, he has the right to terminate the contract and refund the amount of the purchase price paid for the goods in question, in the manner defined for goods purchased through the ONLINE store, which can be found here.
- that for the goods ordered through the ONLINE store, the consumer has the right to attach a claim to the already used product with the invoice/delivery note, in the manner defined for the goods purchased through the ONLINE store, which can be found here.
Granum is an online store that operates in accordance with the Law on the Production, Processing, and Trade of Food Products, as well as all other valid laws and regulations in the Republic of Serbia.
The general terms and conditions of the Internet store “Granum” have been drawn up by the Law on Consumer Protection, our best intention to achieve cooperation to mutual satisfaction, as well as international practice in e-business. Information about the company Trader: Suncokret doo Kaštelj put 4b, 24414 Hajdukovo, Serbia; Registration Number: 08178003; PIB: 100853542 (hereinafter: “Granum”).
During registration, the visitor to the “Granum” Internet store leaves his identification data and then logs in with his username and password. After registration, the user acquires the right to purchase. The general terms of business include the operation of the “Granum” online store, the rights of users, and the business relationship between the merchant and the consumer, all with the aim of mutual satisfaction. The general conditions are explained in more detail by area, which you can access by clicking on the desired area.
Consent and change of terms
Using the online store
Users agree to use the content of the online store exclusively for their use and at their own risk. Unauthorized use of the online store is considered a violation of the rules and is subject to prosecution.
The contents displayed on this internet store are protected by copyright, they are the property of Granum and may not be used without our prior consent, including pages, design elements, texts, photos, logos, audio recordings, and software. Any unauthorized use may constitute a violation of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Trademark Act, or other intellectual property laws. You may view, copy, print, or download the entire content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and informational purposes, provided that you retain all copyright notices or other proprietary information contained in the original document in all copies unless otherwise indicated elsewhere. place on this online store. You may not modify the content of this internet store in any way, nor reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use it for public or commercial purposes. If you violate any of these Terms, your license to use the Internet Store will be revoked and you will be required to immediately destroy any content you have downloaded or printed. If you believe that the content on the Granum online store is yours and has been misused, please contact us to determine the intellectual property. All information available on the website is for informational purposes only, and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed to third parties.
Prices in the online store Granum
All prices are expressed in dinars with VAT included. The seller reserves the right to change prices unless otherwise stated (in the case of promotions and special discounts). The prices are valid at the time of creation of the order and have effect and validity for the following period as well. The listed prices are valid only for purchases in the online store and may differ from the prices in the Seller’s retail stores. Granum reserves the right to cancel the order and at the same time notify the customer by invitation or message to the e-mail address if a gross error occurred when placing the price or description of the product on the site.
The online store Granum works from 00-24, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, which means that you will be able to order products at any time. In case of technical problems or during regular maintenance of the online store, it may be unavailable for a short period, of which you will be notified.
Changing (updating) data on the online store
Granum reserves the right to change the data displayed on any page of the site at any time, without prior notice.
Limitation of Warranty
The information, products, materials, and/or services (“content”) displayed on this Internet Store are displayed “as is” without any warranties of any kind. Granum expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any express, implied, statutory, or other warranty or representation, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual or proprietary rights. The content consists exclusively of information of a general nature, which is not intended to solve specific situations or for any specific person or entity, and which does not constitute professional advice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Granum does not guarantee the accuracy, applicability, reliability, and completeness of the content on this online store. Granum may change the content of this online store or the products and prices listed on the online store at any time and without prior warning. The content on this online store may be out of date, and Granum does not undertake to update it. Granum or third parties mentioned on this online store will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special damages, or such arising from loss of profile, loss of data, or interruption of business process) arising as a consequence of the use, delay or impossibility of use, or the result of the use of this online store, internet presentations to which links lead from this online store or content published here or on other mentioned internet presentations, regardless of whether it is based on warranty, contract or other legal remedy or whether the client was informed of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials, information, or services from this online store results in the need for servicing or repair of equipment or data, you are responsible for the resulting costs.
The Granum team makes maximum use of all its resources so that we can be as precise as possible in the product description, the display of images, and the prices themselves. However, we cannot guarantee that all the information provided is complete and completely correct. All items displayed on the online store are part of our offer and do not imply that they are available at all times. All prices on this online store are expressed in dinars, including tax. If the product you bought deviates from the data listed on the online store, you can return it in unused condition with the fiscal receipt that came with it, and we will refund your money or exchange it for another suitable item.
Delivery and payment methods
Terms of delivery of goods on the territory of Serbia
- The delivery of goods on the territory of Serbia is realized through the Daily express courier service.
- For all orders whose value is over 2,500 RSD, delivery is free.
- For all orders in the territory of Serbia, the value of which is below 2,500 RSD, the delivery costs are borne by the customer, which amounts to 390 RSD, and are carried out by the courier service, and the customer pays the costs directly to the courier service when picking up the package.
Restrictions on delivery of goods
- Goods are delivered exclusively on the territory of the Republic of Serbia. We are currently unable to deliver products on the territory of Kosovo and Metohija.
- Product delivery outside the territory of Serbia is not possible.
Delivery of products with the status “in stock” and “out of stock”
- We can deliver the products we have in stock within 3 to 5 working days after purchase.
- Products that are not currently available are ordered directly from the factory and are expected to be produced within 15 to 45 days.
Payment by payment card via the Internet
- Payment by payment card via the Internet
- Check with the bank that issued the card whether your card supports payment via the Internet.
Payment via account
- You can pay for your order by direct payment to Granum’s account220-000000012816702 , with the obligatory reference to the number generated when ordering.
- You can make the payment by standard money order at any post office or bank, or via the Internet if you have Internet access on your account (Internet banking) or via a mobile application (mobile banking).
Cash on delivery
- With cash on delivery, you pay for the order upon delivery and then it is possible to pay in cash.
Statement of Conversion
- All payments will be made in the local currency of the Republic of Serbia – dinar (RSD).
- The amount for which your payment card will be charged will be expressed in your local currency through conversion to the same at the exchange rate used by the card organizations, which cannot be known to us at the time of the transaction.
- As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price listed on our website.
In the case of returning goods and refunding funds to a customer who previously paid with one of the payment cards, partially or in full, and regardless of the reason for the return, Granum is obliged to make the refund exclusively via VISA, EC/MC and Dina payment methods, which means that the bank will refund the funds to the card user’s account at the seller’s request.
Complaints, compliance, and guarantees
Dear consumers, in accordance with the Law on Consumer Protection (hereinafter: the Law), Granum is responsible for the non-conformity of the goods it sells within a period of 2 (two) weeks from the date of your purchase.
- The consumer submits a complaint to exercise his rights based on compatibility, incorrectly calculated price, and other defects via e-mail.
- The consumer must present a distance sales contract or any other proof of purchase when making a complaint.
- Although the Law does not provide for the obligation for the consumer to keep the packaging, nor is it a condition for resolving the complaint or a reason for refusing to remove the non-conformity, we recommend that you save the packaging to ensure safer transportation of goods to the online store.
Consumer rights when buying online
We inform you that according to the Law on Consumer Protection (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 62/2014 and 6/2016 – Dr. Law), hereinafter referred to as Law, purchasing through our sales website www.granum.rs is considered by distance selling.
In the case of a distance purchase, the seller is not obliged to issue a fiscal invoice to the buyer, and by Article 2, paragraph 1, point 1 of the Regulation on the determination of activities in the performance of which there is no obligation to record transactions through the fiscal cash register (“Official Gazette of the RS”, No. 61 /10, 101/10, 94/11, 83/12, 59/13, 100/14), the consumer can exercise all rights based on the distance sales contract.
The law for the case of distance sales establishes the right of the buyer, who is considered a consumer
(a natural person who buys the product to satisfy his individual needs, and not to work
performance of professional activity), to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the day the product was handed over to him in his country, i.e. in the country of a person designated by the buyer, who is not the carrier. When canceling, the customer may or may not state the reasons for canceling.
The customer is obliged to return the product without delay and within 14 days at the latest. After the expiration of 14 days from the day he sent the cancellation, the product can no longer be returned. The costs of returning the goods as well as the organization of their transport in case of cancellation are borne by the buyer.
It is possible to return only undamaged products and, if possible, in the original packaging,
Upon receipt of the product, it will be determined whether the product is correct and undamaged. In the event of a legal withdrawal from the contract, the seller is obliged to return to the buyer the amount paid by the buyer under the contract without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day he received the withdrawal form. The Seller may delay the refund until it receives the goods to be returned, or until the buyer provides proof that it has sent the goods to the Seller, whichever comes first.
The Law on Consumer Protection excludes the right of the customer to return the product in certain situations. Considering the assortment of goods in our offer, three of those cases can be relevant:
- delivery of goods manufactured according to special customer requirements or personalized and
- delivery of goods that are subject to quality deterioration or have a short shelf life.
Types of notifications to users
Types of information collected
- Your contact information (name, surname, postal and e-mail address, telephone number)
- Billing and Shipping Information (Shipping Address)
- Information of personal choice (list of desired products, comments on offered products)
During the purchase, we may ask you for your personal information. This can happen in the following cases:
- when registering a user account online
- when purchasing the product
- upon delivery by participating in sweepstakes, giveaways, surveys, and research
- by establishing contact through the website
- by participating in other activities
Use of Information
The collected information is used in the following cases:
- provision and provision of customer services
- organization and administration of sweepstakes, giveaways, surveys, and research
- offer of new products and services
- improving the effectiveness of our website, marketing activities, services, and offers
- conducting research and analysis
- sending information for marketing purposes
- performing other business activities
Collecting information about or from other people
If you provide us with information about other persons or if other persons provide information about you, it will be used strictly for the purposes for which it was provided. As an example of this type of information, we can specify a friend’s address to which the order will be delivered or through some other options.
On behalf of the Granum company, we undertake to protect the privacy of all our customers. We collect only necessary, basic data about customers/users and data necessary for business operations and inform users in accordance with good business practices and to provide quality service. We give customers choices including the ability to decide whether or not they want to be removed from mailing lists used for marketing campaigns. All user/customer data is strictly stored and is available only to employees who need this data to perform their work. All Granum employees (and business partners) are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
Forwarding of Personal Information
Granum. does not sell or rent your data to third parties.
www.granum.rs may need to forward information to certain third parties, such as financial institutions, courier services, or other representatives acting on our behalf. This action can be taken in the following cases:
- sending marketing notifications
- package delivery
- maintenance of the membership club
- conducting research, analysis, or other inquiries
- sending regular electronic messages
- credit card payment processing
Third parties, with whom www.granum.rs has a contract, are authorized to use the forwarded information exclusively for the purposes for which they were hired. As part of their contract with them, they are required to follow the privacy policies we have communicated to them and to take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your personal information.
www.granum.rs will eventually be forced to forward personal data to valid judicial authorities, upon subpoena, to judicial investigators, or otherwise as prescribed by law. We also reserve the right to report activities that we believe are illegal to investigative authorities. www.granum.rs may forward certain personal data in case we believe that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves. Likewise, personal data may be transferred in the event of a corporate sale, integration, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event.
The possibility of not accepting marketing activities
Once we have collected your information, we may send you marketing communications containing special offers, promotions, sales, and other content. You have the option to opt out of future marketing communications at any time.
Ensuring security for personal data
When shopping online, security measures and reasonable precautions are applied to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access of your data under our control. _ www.granum.rs cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any data transmitted via electronic mail, so you do so at your own risk.
Given that the security of your data is a high priority, several actions have been taken to enable reliable, accurate, and secure data transfer. The www.granum.rs website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your data during data transfer. SSL encrypts order data, such as your first and last name, address, and credit card number.
To increase the level of security, when creating a user account on our web pages, you need to choose a personal code that should contain from 6 to 30 characters, including a combination of letters and numbers. You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password or user account information.
Protection of confidential transaction data
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via a public network in a protected (encrypted) form using the SSL protocol and PKI system, as well as 3D Secure, the current state-of-the-art cryptographic technology. Data security during purchases is guaranteed by the payment card processor, so the entire payment process is carried out in a secure environment. Payment card information is not available in our system at any moment.
Use of Internet cookies, other technologies, and third parties for data collection
An Internet cookie is a small file that a Web page or e-mail message sends to your Internet browser, which can then save on your hard drive. Our web pages and e-mail messages use Internet cookies to maximize the personalization of the purchase procedure on our web pages. A cookie simulates a continuous connection. They allow saving information about your settings and sessions and allow access to web pages without re-personalization.
The web reader (browser) can be set not to accept Internet cookies. In this case, you will be able to view our websites, but you will not be able to create a user account or place an order.
Our Web server automatically collects information such as the address (URL) of the Web page you came from, which pages you visited on our Internet presentation, which Web browser you use to view our Web pages, and other statistical data that help us know how visitors use our website.
The website www.granum.rs uses services provided by third parties which, on our behalf, through the Internet, analyze traffic and visits to our website. In this way, anonymous information can be collected about your visits to our web pages and your interaction with our advertisements. For these purposes, technologies similar to those described in the previous paragraphs can be used, to measure the effectiveness of advertising and e-mails.
Updating personal data
www.granum.rs wants your data to be accurate and complete. We have provided several different methods to update them.
If you have created a user account on the www.granum.rs website, you can update your data after logging in.
Collection of information about children
Granum (www.granum.rs) will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal data via the Internet from children under the age of 13. We stand for the protection of children’s rights!
If you have questions or complaints regarding the privacy and security of your data, or if you know or suspect a violation of privacy or security, please contact us.
Address: Kaštelj put 4b, 24414 Hajdukovo
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +381 24 4758 052
Identity number: 08178003